1. LIGHTING Muuto “Unfold Pendant”. Although made from a pliable silicone rubber, the Muuto Unfold Pendant is a vision of industrial strength. When suspended, the folded pendant takes a sturdy shape, culminating in an opal acrylic diffuser that shields and emits an even down light below. The gentle light is suited well for comfortable environments, but also resonates an edgy sense of style fit for various applications.
2. ACOUSTICS Unika Vaev Screentrak Bass Screen Collection & Ecoustics Sculpt Ceiling Panels.
3. ACOUSTICS+LIGHTING 3form, LightArt Acoustical Lighting, Static.
4. NATURAL FEATURES According to recent poll of architects and designers by International Living Future Institute (ILFI), 76% said that “occupant health and wellbeing is a conversation we are having in our design studio/about our projects.” 64% agreed that “biophilic design is an important design tool” and 52% said they plan to incorporate biophilic design in 2018 projects.
5. BENCHES Leland International, Back Bench. Davis, Aero Bench.
6. SEATING Emeco 1” Reclaimed & Alfi by Jasper Morrison w/ Removable upholstered chair cover. Ginkgo Wire Chair Designed by Jehs+Laub.
7. RECYCLED CONTENT Shaw “Palette”, PET resilient collection launching this fall, turning plastic waste into a high performing flooring product.
8. BOLD COLOR Allermuir Axyl Chair, Steelcase, Davis & DesignTex.
9. ARTWALLS Knoll & Haworth.
10. CARPET PATTERNS Mohawk, Herman Miller & Maharam.
11. EXTENSIVE COLOR OPTIONS More and more product lines offering a wider range of color options. 3Form, Aspecta Flooring & Naughtone.